WHY CHECK THIS OUT?

Did you miss class?
Are you confused about something that we are learning in class?
Are you looking for that awesome concert that you just performed?

FIND IT HERE!!!!!
All classes will be listed by date, grade, and content learned
All concerts will be listed by date, grades, and name of concert.

HAVE FUN!!!!!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

8th Grade-Thursday, November 6th

Watch how we learn a new piece of music! There was no editing done to this video so it is a true representation of what class is like : )

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arent i an amazing film maker!!! oh and yes that is what i do during class...laugh alot and distract ppl!!! its my speciality!!! :p

Anonymous said...

hahaha... see its not my fault i talk. excessively. wutevs. you should film again, but actually like film the VIOLAS instead of just your perfect little violins. rawr. jk, taylor!!!

SARAH C said...

hehehehe.....i loved the video...i thought it was awesum!!!!

SARAH C said...

btw....are we going to have more videos??

Anonymous said...

Taylor, awesome film. 0-0. XD But btw... did u trip over a cello.... I feel bad for it.

Anonymous said...

I PRETTY SURE THAT MEGAN IS RIGHT BUT I WAS SICK THAT DAY I REALLY WAS NOT MYSELF I WOULD BE ALL IN THE CAMERA!! TAYLOR YOU DID A GREAT JOB YOU SHOULD BE A FILM MAKER. (just film the violas) :)

lol. joke...

Anonymous said...

hey krystal!!! ooh, am i right? violaplayer101 is krystal?!?

Annananana...etc... said...

"TAYLOR, YOU KNOCKED OVER A CELLO?!" Gahaha... simply lovely.

Anonymous said...

hehehehe... :)

Anonymous said...

you bitches suck. u guys suck something else 2. i hate krystal. what bitch,you got something 2 say. fuck with me then look @ ur face!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

krystal, if you got a fuck problem with me.hoe we can solve it, at 3:00 bitch. also you can e-mail me at boobrittany15@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

it was funny when talyoe fell overe the cello